A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 19 July 2015

Introducing Amanda-jayne Baldwin...

Hey everyone 

Today I am introducing you to the first of our designers, Amanda-jayne Baldwin. Amanda is such a versatile scrapper who scrapbooks a variety of styles beautifully. I envy her efficiency and ability to keep up with a number of scrapbooking commitments and am really looking forward to working with her in the APOCD team.


Here is a little bit about Amanda-jayne from the lady herself:
My name is Amanda-jayne Baldwin, and I am Scrap happy!!! ♡
I am early childhood art educator for Little Picassos www.littlepicassos.com.au, and I am a passionate paper & mixed media artist based in Adelaide. I began scrapbooking in 2010, as I realised I had no photographs from my own childhood & wanted to memory keep for my darling daughter - who would've thought it would turn into such an obsession! !

Last year I decided to submit a few of my projects to Australian Scrapbooking Memories Magazine - they commissioned them all?! I then applied to a DT and was accepted and so began my online Scrappy gallery, so to speak. I currently design for Kaisercraft, Cocoa Vanilla Studio & Imaginarium Designs. I have previously designed for Couture Creations (from which I elected to step away from due to conflict of interest with Kaisercraft), & Paper Wings Productions. 

I have had my creations featured in a number of publications, & also exhibited at a number of expos including CHA. I am always in the studio creating something, & that's just the way I like it! I would describe my style as bright, contemporary & with an enormous love of colour and texture. I believe a picture says a thousand words though, so please enjoy visiting my blog



Stay tuned to find out all about our next designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative