A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 11 July 2015

Digi Store Saturday...



Hi there!
Anna here. This is my last month for the Digital Team term with A Piece of Cake Designs!
I have had a blast! I thank you all for dropping on by and being encouraging and supportive of my work. And a big thanks to Raquel for having me!

So, my first piece for this month is an 8.5"x11" layout.
The main focus of this layout is the photo, which I have used in 6"x8" size.


I have used the online program, PicMonkey, to add an overlay to my photo.
The word 'magic' - brushscript by Jodie of Polka Dot Creative and the love heart, both of which are available in the Digital Store.
I have then added all my other text to the photo via PicMonkey too before getting it printed.



I have used the June Main Kit to complement the photo and add an additional title to the design of the page.


I really enjoyed creating this page using both digital and traditional design elements.
Will definitely do this again!

Thanks for popping by.

Anna :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative