A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 5 June 2015

FRIDAY FAVES - Anna Allan; Glorious Mud




Hello APOCD friends.
I'm back again today to share another layout using the April Main Cake Kit.

I do love some layering.
I also love stitching on layouts. I don't do it often enough - I think sometimes I get preoccupied (or lazy) and don't make it around to the sewing machine.
But alas, I did with this layout. I love the clean border it makes.


I have chosen the more earthy toned patterned papers to go with the 'mud' theme and then girled it up with the splashes of pink.



And one of my most fave things to do to a layout is add ink splatters.
Despite creating a clean, clustered page, I just can't help myself and HAVE to splat away...just a little bit to give it some edge!
What's one of your favourite techniques or design elements you like when creating a layout?


Thanks for dropping by.

Anna :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative