A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 30 March 2015

MESSY MONDAY - Sisters...by Anna Allan...



Hi.
I am here to share a page I put together using the February Cupcake kit featuring some gorgeous Heidi Swapp papers, stickers and glittery alphas!



Ok, so I didn't exactly get really 'messy' but I did get a little fussy...with cutting that is.
I love the floral papers and decided to go with this particular paper that has flowers in the corner of the page. I lined up my photo and measured where it over-lapped the flowers. I then cut that part of the flowers so that the photo would tuck in behind them.
I used the chalk ink in the kit to create a subtle background behind the papers.
I then embellished using the stickers, alphas, sequins, flair, washi tape, and paper clip.



Absolutely adore the colours in this kit.

Thanks for looking.

Anna ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative