A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 21 March 2015

Digi Store Saturday with Natalie May



Hi there
It's my turn to share a project inspired by the March Mood Board over at Lindy's Stamp Gang and I used the Main kit for this month plus some fab cut files from APOCD!.

I have scrapped a family photo taken a little while ago. 
I love this photo of us ... my immediate family is everything to me and this photo really does make my heart swell.

I have used some cut files from A Piece Of Cake Designs - I love using these for embellishments on my page ... cutting them in white cardstock allows me to color them to suit.

Here are a few of the easy steps I used to create this page.

By adding the embossing powder to the paste, when I heat set it, the beautiful shimmer came through.


  
This is such a simple but effective technique!







Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative