A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tutorial Tuesday with Felicity - Love tag and box




Hello !

With valentines day this weekend, I thought it would be fun to share with you a quick little step by step on how to create this little tag and box. I took me 10 mins at the most.
 

Step 1:  using the tag in the December kit as my base, I then cut out a piece of paper just a fraction smaller and the border from one of the papers with 'xxx'

 Step 2: I then machine stitched these to the tag
 Step 3: I then embellished my tag.
TIP: for any stickers I use, I always stick them to white cardstock and then cut out around them, so I can move them around as I find placement.

 Step 4: I then cut different size widths of paper. I wasn't to worried about them being straight, as you will see in the next step.
 
 
 Step 5: I then layed them and stuck them all together

 Step 6: I adhered the stripes to the box and then layed a doily on top.

Step 7: Add your tag to the top and piece of calico fabric tied as a bow and your done.

 
Something cute and easy.
I plan to fill this with little notes and homemade biscuits on Saturday!
Happy Valentine crafting :)
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative