A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 2 February 2015

MESSY MONDAY - Anna Allan; Best Ever Bubbles!



Hello APOCD friends!
I am back today for another layout share using the January Main Cake Kit!


I have used the Kraft cardstock from the kit and got my scissors out and snipped away at one of the papers to create my background. 
I also got out the texture paste again and used a Tim Holtz 'bubble' stencil from my own stash to randomly apply a bubble like effect to my background. When it was dry, I got some pink ink (Flamingo from Studio Calico Colour Theory I think) and dabbed my finger on the ink pad and then swiped over parts of the texture paste to add a tinge of colour to it.


I am just loving how easy it is to create with this kit!
All happy smiles right here!


Anna :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative