A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 27 February 2015

FRIDAY FAVOURITES: Birthday card - Anna Allan...




Hello there APOCD fans!
I'm just dropping in to share a very quick and easy card I created.
Now, FYI - I am such an awkward card maker. It just does not come naturally to me I'm afraid! 
BUT I have made a goal this year to create at least one card a month. The theory being that practice makes perfect right!?! Let's hope so.

So without further ado - here is my card I've made using the January Main Cake Kit.


My favourite thing about kits is that they are so versatile!
And I ALWAYS love ephemera packs - they are just such good value because you get so much out of them. And they always have just that perfect little piece that adds that extra bit of goodness that you need!


From the kit, I have used some of the awesome Dear Lizzy 'Serendipity' patterned paper cut down to 4x6" for my background. I have then added the doily and layered that with some pieces from the ephemera pack and added the text stickers over that. 
Very simple design really - which is just the way I like it!


Thanks for dropping by.
The design team have the February kits in our hot little eager hands so you still start seeing our creations with them. YAY!
See you again soon.

Anna :-)


1 comment:

  1. Great combination of colors, I'd love to have this card given to me!

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative