A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 7 February 2015

Digi Store Saturday ... with Natalie May


One of the boys my hubby works with had a baby last week..... So Trev comes home and asks me to whip up a card! Yep - no worries ... I have the PERFECT papers!

I love the papers in the January Cupcake kit. Double sided and super easy to use.
I'm not one to make baby cards out of soft pastel colours - I'd rather use something
more suitable to the parents so these were great!
 

I had the idea in my head that I wanted to do some paper weaving so I cut a star frame from 
the Teen Embellishment Cut Files set 2 and used it as a frame to put my woven paper behind.

This is such an easy technique and really effective too!


I also cut the LOVE word from Teen Embellishment Cut Files set 1 and used it inside the 
card along with a cut of the baby's name - just for that personal touch!

I hope they like it!

Have a great day
Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative