A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 28 February 2015

Digi Store Saturday ... Natalie May


 Oh My Giddy Aunt .... Have you seen the NEW February Cut files over in the shop?

I am soooo IN LOVE with all of them ... in fact ... I have been cutting up a storm in the last 24 hours and be prepared to be flooded with these great files over the next month.

They are soooo versatile and will go PERFECTLY on just about everything I'm thinking.
 

So to start with, I used the NEW February Main Kit that has just gone live 
to create this quick page of Miss Louise and Myself!


Lou and I have been "scrappy besties" for over 7 years and I think 
she's all kinds of awesome so this cut file was right on the money!

I used the cardstock from the kit and the spot paper plus a few of the gold die cuts 
from the Crate Paper Ephemera Pack!

I added in some sequins from my personal stash and a little stitching around the edges!
Simple and effective!





 
Thanks for stopping by
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative