A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 28 January 2015

January Releases Guest Designer - Jodie King

Hello everyone,

Raquel here with a quick post to introduce you to a Guest Designer we have working with our Cupcake kit in January.

I'd love to welcome Jodie King to our blog this January/February. Jodie has been creating with this lovely Cupcake kit.





I was drawn to Jodie's gorgeous layered style through her work on the Papercut Labs. You can visit Jodie's blog here to see some of her gorgeous creations


Here is a bit about Jodie in her own words:

My name is Jodie King and I live on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. I’ve been scrapbooking for 6 years, and love to create project life spreads, traditional layouts and cards. I’m a bit of an eclectic scrapper, and often switch between clean and simple layouts and something with more texture. Aside from being a scrapbooker I’m a mum to two awesome almost grown kids and loving life with my hubby of 20 years.

Thanks for visiting the blog today, stay tuned for a post from Nat May tomorrow and creations from our design team and guest Jodie :)

Raquel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative