A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 12 December 2014

Friday Favourites: Anna Allan - Fill the page...


Hi Anna here! 
Today I am here to showcase my favourite things from the Main Cake kit for November.


It's actually not that easy to pick a fave from such awesome kits but I guess I can narrow it down to what I go to the most.
And in this case, it was the vellum (Maggie Holmes 'Open Book'), the ephemera pack (Amy Tangerine 'Stitched'), and the cut aparts paper (Maggie Holmes 'Open Book').


And I really did love those gold stickers from Maggie's Open Book range too but MAN! they are really hard to photograph! I ended up having to get my six year old to hold her hands just the right way over the page so it created a shadow over the sticker part and the words could be visible and not have any glare. Surely there is an easier way but hey! that's the way I did it ;-) LOL!

Now -- you are probably thinking "Well, she's gone to town with that ephemera pack!" and you would be quite correct! It's just got some lovely little die-cuts and sentiment pieces. I also used some words and such from the cut aparts paper. I decided to pop the photo in the centre as it is the focal point after-all -- and then just compiled a tiled look with all the ephemera pieces I liked. I've jotted down some little notes/memories in my own handwriting here and there too - just to add the story in.



Thanks for popping in!
Until next time...

Anna :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative