A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 5 December 2014

Friday Faves ... Natalie May

 

 Happy Friday!

How much do we LOVE a Friday! lol!

Today I'm sharing a page I created using the 
November Cupcake kit and a couple of cut files!


I used the left over cut pieces from the page I did last week 
and cut some circles from the Teen Embellishment Set.

 

The title is from the Everyday Sentiment Set





I love that the ephemera pack provides so many different options .
I added in the clear acetate 'High Voltage Smile" to my cluster as well as some Imaginarium Designs chipboard hearts from my stash
 


Hope you have a great weekend
xxxx
Natalie May



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative