A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 29 December 2014

December Daily - Felicity Wilson

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and shared much love and giving. We had a very quiet relaxing Christmas, just what Mr Clause order for us! :-)

I wanted to pop by tonight and share with you my finished Daily December because it features lots and lots of the December Cupcake kit. It is the most cutest kit and features some super fun embellishments.

I hope you enjoy my Album as much as I did documenting my December.


I love the gold paint and stencil in the kit, perfect for my cover!





the perfect size sticker alphas too.
 The cute gold spotty envelope was perfect to tuck the boys Santa letters in.







 We wrote out little 'wish lists' of activities we would like to do over the festive season. There tucked in the little envelope.













Happy New year and looking forward to inspiring you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative