A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 12 November 2014

WORKSPACE WEDNESDAY: Felicity Wilson - Embellishments




Hello friends!
I thought I would share with you a really quick tip with you, for how I sort my kit when I get it.
I am using the Main kit to show you.


I always place all my papers to one side in a neat pile
I then sort all my embellishments out on a white cardstock so that I can see them. I always open the packets and tip them out because I am  a person, where if its not open I don't use it. 
its then easy for me to just start creating because its all at my finger tips.
Not only that, as I am sorting through my kit I always have my notebook and pen which allows me write down any thoughts that come to mind while I am unpacking.

This process is fun and works for me!

How do you unpack your kit?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative