A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 20 November 2014

Thoughtful thursday - Felicity Wilson - Cards




Hello Friends!
The silly season is almost upon us, and I cant wait. I love this time of the year, all the excitement of the 'man in red', end of school year celebrations and lots of family time. Very special time.
We have still a few birthdays in the house before the 'big day' and thank you's for teachers to hand out, so I have been spending a little time preparing more cards, so that I am ready to enjoy to the festive season.

I have used the October main kit for these little cute cards.
 
"somewhere"


"today"



Hope this inspires you today to make those cards, because nothing beats a handmade card, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative