A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Pretty Little Girls ....


Good morning

Natalie here on this sunny Wednesday sharing another page I created with the Main kit from October!


For this page I added a little Golden Light Modeling Paste to my white 
cardstock to give it a little dimension and a few splatters of mist as well.


I love this photo of Jessica and her friend Lillian trying on my shoes ... mind you, 
both of them nearly fit into the shoes ...


I used the alphas in the kit and coloured them with Wild Honey Distress Paint to 
match the layout a little better.


Loving the result.

Thanks for stopping by
Natalie May


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative