A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 29 November 2014

Lovely Together .... Natalie May


  
Hey guys

How has your week been?
Managed to get any creating done?

Today I'm showing a page I created using the Jewel Sentiments Cut Files and the November Cupcake kit


I wanted to cut some shapes into the background and this file was perfect.

I took the file of the two triangles duplicated them a few times to create the background I was after and the set it to cut.

I used snippets of the gorgeous Heidi Swapp paper and adhered them behind each cut out to add some colour.

I decided it needed a little splash of ink so I used the Prima Ink pad, made a little puddle of ink, added a generous amount of water and them splattered it onto my background!

 

I used the 'together' cut file from the Gather Together Cut Files released this month and inked it also in the Blue Prima Ink!


Thanks for sropping by ... Have a great weekend!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative