A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 21 November 2014

Friday Favourites - Felicity Wilson - Fabulous




Hello!
I am back again today to share with you a page featuring one of my favourite things from the October main kit.
the Shimelle sticker book!

I was in love with so many of the stickers that I didn't want to use them!! tee hee.



TIP: when I use stickers, I always stick them first on to cardstock, (generally white), then I cute them out. This way it allows me to move the sticker around and also add foam tape to the back of them to lift them off the page.

"Fabulous"
 

And a few close ups so can see the layers that I have created!






Hope you get to do a little creativity this weekend!
PS my November is in m studio!! I know what I am doing!!

Happy weekend! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative