A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 13 October 2014

A Rainbow of colour and my last layout:(


Hi everyone!
This is my last ever post here on the A Piece of cake blog as it is time for some great new talented ladies to share some of their creativeness with you. I have been so blessed and grateful to be apart of this amazing team for such a long time. I have had the best time and I can't wait to meet the new team:) Thank you to everyone who has supported not only me but Raquel. I wish you all the very best Raquel xxx

Now to my last layout!
A girly one this time and a mix match of items from the September cupcake kit.


I used a Studio Calico stamp with black ink to create the circle on the background and added some colour with some water colour pens. I have added some stitching and some watercolour paints for more background colour.



I LOVED these My Minds Eye rubons!!!
I have also used more of the Basic Grey stickers, the washi tape, sequins  and the cherry flair!




Thanks for popping by! 
Eb xxx



1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative