A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 7 October 2014

2 Pages from Gina

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a couple of pages today, created with the beautiful September Main Kit (now sold out).. On this page I've started with a simple watercolour background, then cut a strip of the cork paper and overlaid with the transparency..


an easy way to include texture on your page is to add a couple of folds to a strip of paper and fasten with staples.. I've also cut the sentiment from the barcode strip of paper..


the small buttons came from my stash, for an extra pop of colour..


My second page is a very simple design, I've framed the instagram photo with the striking script paper, contrasted with brights, then embellished with flair, sequins, thread, stickers and twine..


a couple of stamps and a journal sticker from my stash have been added too..



thanks for stopping by...happy scrapping!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative