A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 19 September 2014

Designer Inspiration - Gina Rodgers - A River Somewhere..

I'm really drawn to the pastels in this main kit and have created another page using these shades along with some gold and cream.. I've started with a soft pink watercolour background using watered down mist and some splatters of grey mist for contrast..


once again the die-cuts in this kit make layering easy, and I just LOVE the washi too which adds a subtle touch of colour without dominating the page..


I've included a small paper doily from my stash and some messy thread behind the flair, resin stars and sequins..






happy Friday all!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative