Today I am sharing a page I created with the September Main kit! Have you seen how amazing this kit is?
First of all lets go thru whats in it ....
Papers 12"x12" - The Cake Mix ..... ALL OF THESE PAPERS ARE FREAKING AWESOME
- Studio Calico 'Brighton Pier'; Up & Away ....
- Studio Calico 'Brighton Pier'; Wonder Wheel
- Studio Calico 'Brighton Pier'; Sparks & Fire
- Crate Paper ' Notes & Things'; Inbox
- My Mind's Eye 'Jubilee'; Tangerine 'Awesome' Arrow -- THIS ONE IS PROBABLY MY FAVE
- Studio Calico 'Brighton Pier' Transparency' -- BUT THIS KINDA ROCKS TOO
- Plain Vellum
- 1 x White Cardstock
- 1 x Black Cardstock
Embellishments - The Filling
- American Crafts Thickers 'Kraft - Index' -- PERFECTLY MATCHED FOR THE PAPERS
- American Crafts 'Shimelle' Cork Stickers
- Studio Calico 'South of the Market'; Blue Alpha Stickers -- GORGEOUS
- Studio Calico 'Brighton Pier' Mini Word Stickers
- Selection of Teresa Collins sequins; gold & white flowers
- 1 x cloud washi roll. --- SO CUTE
- 1 x length of yellow twine
- 1 x DIY shop burlap bow
- 1 x 'paper horoscope' notepad
- Packet of 3 'Cherry Flair' handmade by 'A Piece of Cake Designs' and exclusive to this kit. LOVE
I started with a light splash of watercolour paint and stamping on the white cardstock and then added a few strips of paper to highlight.
I love using vellum on projects .. it has a great ability to soften but still look amazing!
I cut a title using my Cameo and then added in a couple of the Studio Calico Word Stickers to finish!
So that's it from me today ... Have a great week