A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 3 August 2014

Designer Inspo ... Natalie May

 Its a little later in than day than usual for my post today.

I have had a super busy week and had planned on scrapping yesterday but after so many cold and wet days, we finally had a sunny day so we had a family day out.
But today the page still wasn't done ... my office was cold and the sun was out again .... so my hubby Clever Trevor put up the trestle table and I not only enjoyed the morning sun but I also got a page or two done!

I've gone all bright and girly with the June kit again and love the summery look they give this layout.


The acetate pieces are just perfect and I layered them up to make super cute little clusters!



As I have cut into quite a few of the papers for previous pages, I have used strips of paper rather than big pieces - this works a treat!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope the sun is shining where you are!
Natalie



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the strip of yellow in the centre of your page!

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative