A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 29 August 2014

Designer Inspiration - Gina Rodgers - Pretty Pastels..

Happy Friday everyone!.. I've been playing with the totally gorgeous and new main cake kit this week and I'm here to share the first layout... I've gone with a  pastel theme on this one, which combines well with a kraft background, especially when you through a bit of white in the mix.., 

So to start with, I scraped some gesso smears on the card and lightly coloured with a mix of gelatos and water soluble crayons in teal, pink and apricot shades..


I've tucked a few die cut's here and there..they are perfect for layering and there's HEAPS in the pack!


to finish I've embellished with cork and word stickers, sequins, flair and some machine stitching for added texture..




Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative