A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 1 August 2014

Designer Inspiration - Gina Rodgers - Sweet Memories

Hi everyone, I'm sharing my last page created with the June main kit.. which is still available!
I wanted the beautiful heart shaped doily to pop against the kraft background so I coloured it with some aqua mist, then incorporated lots of bright colours using the papers and Chic Tags die-cuts..


I've added a little hand-written script in white pen, then stamping over the gesso, mist and ink background..


and I'll share a little tip for making the acetate die-cuts pop, scrape some white gesso on the back and let dry before sticking down..





have a great day!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative