A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 22 May 2014

It's a boy thing....




Well this layout is anyway!! I have another layout to share with you today once again using the latest main kit. 


I thought this kit was perfect for some boyish fun and this photo of Will and his bestie were perfect for the kit!


I knew when I first opened the kit I wold have to use this paper as a background! Just love it. I have again used various strips from the papers, the star vellum and some old dictionary to create interest and colour to my background. I have then just used various stamps randomly over my page to add more interest and depth.

All these embellishments worked so well from the stickers to the buttons to the flairs!! So easy to se and so effective!
I didn't really want the banner look from these My Minds eye chipboard pieces so I cut them down to resemble a tab instead!

Hope you are enjoying your kit! Won't be long til the next release :)
Eb x

1 comment:

  1. I loved the dazzle stickers the April kit. I love what you did with them too. Can't wait for the next release xox

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative