A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 30 May 2014

Designer Inspiration - Gina Rodgers - Little Moments

Hi everyone, I'm back today with another layout using the gorgeous April Main Cake kit which is still available here! I've covered almost half the page using the race track paper and created the background with some gesso scrapes, and of 6" stencil which I've printed and sprayed through using white, gold and aqua mists. I've also splattered some black and white mists around and added a bit of stamping..


I've used the MME buttons and chipboard and a few sequins (plus a couple of buttons from my stash)..



..making a banner with them as well..



bye for now and happy creating!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative