A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 18 April 2014

GUEST DESIGNER - Lisa Oxley - Rise and Shine




Hey everyone! I am back again today sharing a gorgeous page from Lisa our Guest designer using our March Main Cake kit. 


Lisa has created this gorgeous page titled 'Rise & Shine' for us all to be inspired by. 

Here is a little bit about the layout in Lisa's own words:

I am a sucker for getting up with the sparrows , as my workday starts at 5 am , so any opportunity to get up and out of the house during the week is something i love to do .
Dawn walks along the beach, which I live very close too, are a ritual on off days.
My girlfriend in these photos is now living in Shanghai and this was our last beach walk together before she returned to China.

I love this blue piece of Pattern paper from the APOCD kit,it was calling me to use it .. so out came the house paint again,plus some white embossing powder to highlight the drips across the page .

Washi tape ,some chevron and heart cut outs from a couple of pieces of pattern paper from the kit and a little of my own tissue paper stash added some extra embellishment.

I detailed with my trusty black pen and this layout came together very easily .


Some detailed shots which really showcase the texture and dimension Lisa creates on her pages:




Stay tuned for some more inspiration coming from our designers Lisa and Natalie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative