A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 3 April 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate - CSI Case File 116

Hello Everyone, I'm back to share my layout sample for CSI's Case File 116 Challenge.  I love any kind of challenge that involves COLOUR and really enjoyed using the prompts from both the "evidence and testimony".

As you can see I took my scissors to the wood veneer and chopped it up (yes again, nothing is safe if I have scissors !) and I LOVE that I found a new way to use such a versatile product.  I've been adding Cherry Flair to everything lately.  They make it easy to create a quick and interesting focal point.




Head over to CSI to check out all the challenge information, you still have time to enter.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative