A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 10 March 2014

Designer Inspiration - Lisa Pate - Invitations




Can you believe I STILL have product left from my February Cupcake Kit???  I tend to be quite paper heavy in my projects, using lots of layers so I am thrilled this kit just keeps on going.

This morning just before school my daughter decided that she would love a few friends over to help celebrate her birthday in 7 days time.... which meant I had to put together some invitations TODAY !!!  As she is having a crafty/arty girl party store bought wasn't really going to cut it.  Thank goodness for the beautiful papers in the kit that allowed me to put together six invitations in under an hour.

And I *still* have more than enough left over for a layout or two.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative