A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Designer - Gina Rodgers - today..

Hi there, I'm up today with  my 4th project using the (now sold out) February Main Cake kit. The Elle's Studio Happy New Year paper makes a great backdrop while showing the month, and I've added some cute wood veneers and Basic Grey Fresh Cut die cuts..


I've also used a cherry flair from the Blooming Lovely set.


Although it was very hard to do, I've restrained myself with mists and gone for a minimalist few grey splatters, which helps to let the gorgeous colours in the kits products stand alone..



I'll be back again in a couple of days with another layout but until then...
Happy scrapping!
Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative