A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Friday 21 February 2014

SPECIAL GUEST - Stephanie Buice - With You


Today I am her to share Stephanie's second gorgeous layout with you. The colour palette is so lovely and softened by Steph's use of vellum. Our 'capture' flair from the 'Painted - Version 1' packet worked perfectly with this.  


Here is what Steph had to say about this layout:

My son is always learning and looks at the world with such awe, the picture on this layout is of him looking at the sky and telling me about the birds. I wish I could look at the world with as much joy as he does, he really does make my life beautiful. The Capture Cherry Flair was perfect for this layout because this picture really show his happiness in the everyday.
Love the stitching detail on this layout:




I hope you have enjoyed Stephanie's second share with us today :)

Stay tuned for more gorgeous work from Stephanie and the APOCD designers.

1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative