A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 24 February 2014

Designer - Lisa Pate- February Cupcake Kit


Hello Everyone!

This week I opened my very FIRST design team parcel from Raquel.  I have the gorgeous February Cupcake Kit to play with and it's a beautiful.  Full of lots of gorgeous printed papers, sequins, washi, the cutest shimmery spray, a mask, alphas, quote stickers and twine.  Have I told you how PRETTY it all is???




After a very busy week it was so nice to spend a little time at my desk, getting lost in pretty papers.




This layout came together so quickly.  A splash of the Fireworks Tangelo (included in the kit), then layered strips of papers sewn down.  Add a few stamps, some doodling and other pretty embellies from the kit and I called it done.

Here are a few close ups .....




Hope you had a chance to create over the weekend .

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative