A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 10 February 2014

Designer - Lisa Pate - Altering Wood Veneer







Did you know you can alter the APOCD wood veneer ? I know! It's awesome.

I spent a little time this week having a little play and seeing what I could do with it.  I will admit that I closed my eyes as I ran my sewing machine through the veneer praying that it wouldn't split. 

Happy to report it didn't.

So far I have sprayed it with mists, stencilled it, used coloured pencils and sewn straight through it.  I am sure that is only the beginning.  Paint and embossing are still on my "have to try" list.

Have you tried altering veneer? what did you do? I'd love to know.

Here is the layout I ended up with after my experiments.  I am really LOVING being able to customise the veneer to suit my layout.

 These exclusive veneer sets are available now and you can find them HERE.

Lisa
 






2 comments:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative