A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 27 February 2014

Be happy....

Hi everyone! It's Ebony back to share another layout using the latest cupcake kit!
This layout is a mixture of different mediums mixed with the awesome papers and embellishments in the kit.


I firstly covered a piece of white cardstock with some white gesso . I then chose three of the papers from the kit and cut them into 3 different sized triangles, sewing around the edges once I adhered them to the cardstock. To enhance their colours I added some faber castell gelatos to them and used some water and my finger to blend.
Once iIplaced my papers I used some mists and texture pastes with some stencils, stamps and masks to create an interesting background.
I loved the  "MAMBI"sticker sheet in this kit and it made the best title!!! I also used a circular quote on from this sheet to add as an embellishment!
From the kit I have also used the awesome "cherry flair", the washi tape and some sequins!
I hope you are enjoying the kit!!!
Eb xx

1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative