A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 30 January 2014

DESIGNER - Ebony van der Starre - Featuring the newest wooden veneers.....




Hi everyone,
I just created this layout based on an online class I have been participating in called "Pops and Colours 2".


This layout is based on a layout created by Rikki Kovasin....



Can you see the 3x4 wooden veneer card? You can purchase it here!

 I have used it add interest behind my photo. To make the date stand out and not be hidden by my photo I have cut around the circle with my scissors and simply popped my photo underneath! These cards are so versatile and easy to paint, mist, cut, write on whatever you wish to do with them!They are also great as journalling cards or for project life albums.
In this layout you will also spot the awesome papers out of the last "Cupcake kit". I have used them in circles and strips throughout my layout. I also have used some of the star sequins from the same kit!
AND you will also spot the Cherry Flair button from the "Everyday Black and White" pack! Love these flairs!!!!

Thanks for popping by, Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative