A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 12 December 2013

GUEST DESIGNER - Gina Rodgers - A & R



I loved both sides of this Crate Paper "curio" paper so cut a strip off one side, flipped it around and stuck both pieces together! Next I added some gesso and mists to the background and layered paper, stickers, ephemera die-cuts including the left over circle frame (as used in my "love this moment" layout)



I've also used an APOCD exclusive cherry flair from the "painted version 2" collection and added some grey thread behind..


This is my last share as Guest Designer and it's been so much fun..thanks again Raquel for letting me play along this month!


Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative