A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 28 November 2013

DESIGNER POST - Selfies! - Ebony van der Starre




Hi everyone,
Ebony back to share a layout created with this month's awesome "Cupcake kit".
I often laugh at my photos on my phone as I scroll through them as I usually find quuite a few selfie photos that my daughter takes of herself without me noticing!

This layout has some of those pictures!!!




See crazy, funny faces make the best layouts!!!
To create this layout I firstly covered a piece of white cardstock with gesso. I then used the newspaper print paper by "Pebbles Inc" from the kit and cut it into smaller, uneven pieces and glued them down on my cardstock and then lightly covered with more gesso.
To colour them I used watercolour paints.


I have also used from the kit the various papers and I have chosen different elements I liked to cut out and use as embellishments such as the numbers and the speech bubble.
I am also always a huge fan of sticker sheets in kits especially ones with words or journalling tags so i loved adding some of the gorgeous ones from "Pebbles Inc" onto this layout!
The alphas are also found in this month's kit and I added some doodling to mine for extra effect!
I hope you are enjoying your kit as much as I am and I will be back soon with another layout to share!

Eb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative