A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Saturday 2 November 2013

GUEST DESIGNER - Sharmaine Kruijver




Today I am here to share another layout from our Guest Sharmaine Kruijver. Sharmaine has created up a storm working with our October Main Cake kit.



Here is Sharmaine's layout : I love the vertical design of this! So different but engaging and flows so well!


Here is what Sharmaine said about her layout:
Sometimes I just like to make pages that are clean, this was one of those. I ripped a section of vellum and attached it to the Kraft cardstock. I backed my photo with the wood veneer card (LOVE THAT!), I then cut out an arrow, from the “A-Lister” paper, added that to my page along with the Manufacturer strip (with the words Moments Documented) and the grey graph paper.

I then cut off a third of the Kraft paper, punched a semicircle from a side and backed it with some of the “Found” pattern paper. I typed up my journaling, on a shipping tag and adhered this to my layout. Adding flair finished off my page. I thought about adding paint or texture paste but, like I said, sometimes a clean page makes me happy.

Sharmaine used a Flair from the Painted - Version 2 set available in our store 


Here are some close ups:



Thanks so much for another awesome share Sharmaine! 

Oh incase you haven't already, I am running a giveaway over on the Scrapbook Creations blog to win some Cherry Flair packets. It is so nice and easy to enter, check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative