A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 27 November 2013

GUEST DESIGNER - Gina Rodgers - 10 06 13





Here is what Gina had to say about her first layout share :)
I love the butterfly die-cuts in this kit, they add great dimension! I've machine stitched them down, then "popped" up the wings with adhesive foam dots.


A couple of papers have been softened/toned down a bit by being placed under the vellum .



Thanks so much for sharing Gina!
Stay tuned for more designer shares and in the meantime you may like to check out the APOCD store - I have some exclusive wood veneer sets I have designed available now. Quantities are limited at this stage.
Elf on the Shelf




Christmas




Summer




Raquel x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative