A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Exclusive products!

Hi everyone!
I have to admit I was a bit excited to see these as new exclusive products for A piece of cake designs!!!!

I just had to use them straight away!!!!! So here is a layout using both of these!


I used my mask to doodle the shapes over a misted background! And I must say I love the SEI tumble dye spray!! Awesome colour as you can see here. I removed the nozzle from the bottle and used the tip of it like a pen to scribble on my background!


I have also used the polaroid frame and some of the cute embellishment stickers from the kit. The sticker sheets are so easy and versatile and make embellishing nice and easy!!


I also have this one to share but I apologise for the poor photo quality. I tried and tried to get a better photo but I just couldn't :( . I find that sometimes this happens because I wet my paper to use watercolours etc and then it tends to crinkle a little making shadows when I photograph it.



I began by machine stiching on my page and then I spritzed with water. I then used drops of theTumble dye spray and a pink watercolour paint to create my watercoloured effect background.
I loved this flower sticker in the kit so I used this as my main embellishment along with another gorgeous "cherry flair". I added in some doodle leaves and some doodles from the stencil again along with some sequins from this kit and past kits. The embellishments in the "cupcake kit" made it easy to create a simple but effective page!

Eb x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative