A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 11 September 2013

SPECIAL GUEST - Stephanie Bryan


I am pleased to introduce our latest Special Guest Designer who will be creating with our Cherry Flair. The lovely and very talented Stephanie Bryan! 

For those who do not know Stephanie's work, she has a stunning 'dreamy' feel to her layouts. I find that because of her distinct style I can easily identify her layouts or mini books when viewing galleries on sites such as 2 Peas and Studio Calico. It is amazing how much Stephanie has achieved in the short space of time that she has been scrapbooking, this is such a credit to her.  


Here is a little bit about Stephanie, in her own words:

I'm Stephanie and I live in North Carolina with my husband and two adorable children. I love all things creative and have a slight obsession with paper and photography. It's safe to say that I play with paper way more than any adult should!! I started out with memory keeping through Project Life in 2011 and have not looked back yet. My style is simple, but classic with occasional fun pops of color. As of January this year, I found a love of recording memories through traditional scrapbooking after taking a class at Studio Calico. I currently serve on the Design Teams for Glitz Design, Chic Tags, Elle's Studio, Jot Magazine, write.click.scrapbook, Gossamer Blue, My Mind's Eye and Color Combos Galore.

I am so excited to share Stephanie's beautiful work with our APOCD followers. 

You can check out her blog here:


Just to whet your appetite, here is a gorgeous sneak using the 'Sweet Love' Cherry Flair set.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome, can't wait to see what you create! X

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative