A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 26 September 2013

Just me again!

Hi everyone, it's just Eb back again to share another layout with you created with the latest cupcake kit!
I wanted to use all the gorgeous patterned papers this time so I decided to create an old fashioned pie graph design to showcase all the beautiful colours and designs.




                                    I loved the latest flairs too so I used 2 this time!!!!!
To create the aqua background decided to experiment with the gorgeous fluid chalk ink pad.
I rubbed some onto my craft mat and sprayed it with water . Once it became watery I placed my cardstock over the top and gently rubbed it into the colour on my mat. These ink pads have so many uses! I loved the effect it left on my cardstock!

I have added in the title by using a "Mambi" sticker, and added a little more washi tape and enamel dots!
So there you have it! Hope you are having fun creating too!

1 comment:

  1. i can't say it enough Ebony - i just love LOVE everything you do. This pie chart idea is BRILLIANT. Your work just blows me away. So clever.

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative