A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Sunday 1 September 2013

Introducing our new Guest Designer...Amanda Hall


I am so pleased to introduce our latest Guest Designer, the lovely and talented Amanda Hall. I have admired Amanda's pages for a while now, she has a unique and simple but perfect style.  I love that her scrapbooking is about the 'photo' and memory, not about how many products can be thrown onto the page. The products on her pages have a place and her pages always seem so well planned and thought out. I cannot wait to see what Amanda creates with our August Main Cake Kit. 


Here is a little bit about Amanda, in her own words.

Hi.
I live on a farm in a small rural community in South Australia with my husband and three girls. Fourteen year old twins Georgia and Kelsey and Piper who is 9. I began scrapbooking in 2004 and am passionate about documenting everyday life. I believe it’s important to remember all the little everyday details that otherwise would be easily forgotten. My theory is that the imperfect moments and photos are as equally important to scrapbook as the perfect ones. Motivation and inspiration to scrap comes in many forms. A photo that ‘speaks’ to me, a particular story that I want to share or some design element or colour combination that is begging to be tried. In the past I have been published in For Keeps Magazine, Scrapbook Creations, Scrapbooking Memories, Australian Cards, Stamping & Papercrafts, Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook Magazine UK and Creating Keepsakes. In 2008 I was lucky enough to be named as a Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Master. I am also a very proud to be a part of the Jot Magazine creative team. In between work (Registered Nurse) and being a mum i am a co-organiser of our local and only SA retreat , escape2create, which I am very proud of. Thank you so much for having me as a guest designer here at APOCD kits.
Thanks for being our guest this month Amanda! 

Our DT member Ebony has been creating up a storm with our August Cupcake kit and will be sharing her creations very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. so excited to join you this month. I have been playing with the kit today and i can honestly say it is full of FANTASTIC-NESS.

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative