A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Guest Designer - Amanda Hall - How it starts...



Today I am here to share another stunning layout from our Guest Designer Amanda Hall. Amanda worked with our August Main Cake kit. This kit is now sold out but I must say, it has been one of my favourite releases. I have loved seeing what Amanda has been creating with it!


Here is Amanda's layout:

 I love Amanda's knack for creating a unique layout design for a page that is always so beautifully balanced. It all just works so well together :)


Amanda has created a beautiful cluster of patterned paper, chalkboard stickers, glitz words, our exclusive flair and sequins. So pretty!



Used from kit :
Paper
:
MME Chalk Studio Pictured, MME Cut & Paste Today, MME Cut & Paste Story, Glitz Wild and Free Horses, Teresa Collins Family Stories,

Cardstock : black and white

Alpha : Glitz Wild and Free Alpha and word stickers

Other : sequins, washi tape, photo corners, flair badge, Chalk Studio stickers, twine

Other items not in the kit : black and grey ribbon, flower stick pin, Echo Park paper, circle punch.

Hope this has inspired you to get creating! Why not try a new layout design which you would not normally do?

We will be back soon with my designer shares.

KIT RELEASE UPDATE: UPDATE:

Our September kits have hit a little bump in the road due to the gorgeous new release American Crafts products being held up (out of my suppliers control). I am looking at alternative suppliers at the moment so I can get this kit to you ASAP. Both the Main and Cupcake are packed full of these gorgeous products so I can't wait to share them with you. PLUS, the Cupcake kit has an exclusive product designed by myself at APOCD and available no where else!

Take care, xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative