A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Ebony van der Starre - Peek a boo!!!




Hi its Ebony again to share another layout created with this months cupcake kit! 

Once again I sewed some messy stitching on my page and then with some glimmer mist and a spray bottle I created the blue effect on the background but dropping droplets of the mist into water on my cardstock.

                                       
 I LOVE these new "Real life " cherry flairs too!!!!!


So this was a funny photo for me as I thought at first glance it was a photo of Maya with some friends of ours and then in the back I spotted a little head!!! Will was peeking around the corner and I had a little chuckle to myself as I was scrapping it!!!

I have added a few wooden veneer items once again saved from previous kits but I love how you can use the minimal of items from the kit and still create a fun layout with still HEAPS of product left over!!!!

ITEMS IN KIT USED:
Real life cherry flair
Jilliebean soup alphas
Teal damask fluid chalk ink pad
Glitz design roller stamp
Echo Park patterned paper and journalling card
sequins
washi tape

Be back soon! Eb x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative