A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Monday 12 August 2013

Time for a boy layout!!!

Ok so It's Ebony back again and this time I have a layout of my son Will I have created using the latest "Cupcake kit". This is what I love about these kits! They are so versatile!
Once again I have used white cardstock as my base and this time it was as simple as drawing a rough grid in black pen! I have then used an envelope ( which i didn't use as an envelope LOL) and the grey paper patterned paper from the kit to create some layers under my photo. I also used the manilla tag and the orange paper was a base for one of my Ali Edwards stamps. You can also see a measuring tape strip from the kit with some of my own rub ons from my stash to add some more interest to my page and of course an awesome "cherry flair" that was part of last months release!!! I have used some vellum to cut some smaller circles that i have scattered along with some enamel dots from my stash!. I punched out some small stars from one of the yellow papers in the kit and added a studio calico mistable star as well. Splash on some black paint splatters and some aqaua scrapes of paint and there you have a boyish layout from the kit! Thanks again for popping by! Ebony x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative