A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Tuesday 13 August 2013

SPECIAL GUEST - Janna Werner



I would love to introduce our first Special Guest Designer to APOCD, the lovely Janna Werner! Janna will be sharing a number of projects she has created using our Cherry Flair over the next few weeks.

Janna currently designs for Two Peas In a Bucket, EntreARTistes Magazine (FR), Crate Paper and Elle's Studio. We are very honoured that she has found time in her super busy designing schedule to have a play with our Cherry Flair :)


Here is a little bit about Janna from the lady herself:

My name is Janna Werner, I am a 34 year old designer and freelance writer from Oldenburg, Germany. My love for papercrafts and mixed media art evolved in 2010 when a friend of mine introduced me to scrapbooking. Since then I have been working together with well-known papercrafting companies, magazines and artists. I am not only doing Design Team work but also teaching online classes and in-person workshops that are available through my etsy store JannaWerner.etsy.com - http://www.etsy.com/shop/JannaWerner. I just finished writing my first book called "Paper Art" (http://www.topp-kreativ.de/paper-art-5861.html?listtype=search&searchparam=paper%20art) – it will be released July 11, 2013.

You can find me here:
Blog: www.jannawerner.de
Facebook: facebook.com/jannawerner.de
Instagram: instagram.com/jannawerner
Twitter_ twitter.com/jannawerner
Etsy: JannaWerner.etsy.com
Pinterest: pinterest.com/jannawerner


Here are some sneaks to Janna's workspace: (I spy our Cherry Flair!)




Can't wait to share more of Janna's work with you all. 

As always, all our Cherry Flair Designs are available in our store here:

These are our latest designed Cherry Flair





New designs are added monthly, the same time as our kit releases :)  I am currently working on our August releases, I CAN'T WAIT to share them with you!

I will be back soon with more APOCD Inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous scrapper working with a fabulous product makes for utter fabulousness...can't say more than that:):)

    ReplyDelete

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative