A Piece of Cake Designs A Piece of Cake Designs home FAQs view cart

Thursday 15 August 2013

SPECIAL GUEST - Janna Werner - Layout Share


I am here to share today Janna's first layout using our APOCD Flair. Janna is a 'tea lover' so when she saw the 'I {heart} Tea' Cherry Flair she knew she had to create a layout with them.

For this layout Janna has used the 'Blushing Doileys' and 'I {heart} Tea' Cherry Flair which are available in our store :)



Here is what she came up with:


I love the style of Janna's layouts, each embellishments seems to be in the perfect place. The pops of metallic in the charms and glitter are surely after my heart too!

Here are some close ups:


Love this Tea Bag style tag, perfect accompaniment for this photo and our 'I {heart} Tea' Cherry Flair.


 The 'Blushing Doileys' Cherry Flair works beautifully on this soft layout, coordinating beautifully with the colour of the tea, the heart resin and the red in the 'I {heart} Tea' Cherry Flair.


WOW! Stunning!! Thank you so much for being a guest at APOCD Janna! I am sure I speak for all APOCD followers in saying that we are looking forward to seeing more 'Cherry Flair' shares from you :)


1 comment:

 
A Piece of Cake Designs Blog, All Rights Reserved
Blog Theme by Mod Melon Creative